MTV News

The Student News Site of Montview High School

MTV News

MTV News

Humans of Montview: Noah Mosher

Noah is a smart and curious individual who enjoys cooking dinner for himself and sleeping.

This resident of Montview is interesting and relaxed. Noah is a student at DSST Montview and enjoys his education, with particular interest in weather and cooking, and appreciates a good night’s rest after a long day of thinking and hard work.

“My favorite class is chemistry,” said Noah.

Nonetheless, Noah enjoys learning and furthering his knowledge in chemistry and science, which aligns perfectly with his interests and his choice of career path for later life.

“I’ve always been interested in how the weather works,” states Noah.

In addition to his interest in science, Noah likes observing the weather and understanding how it works. His fascination with the weather helps him find his sense of belonging and enjoyment in school and in his free time.

“I’d like to go to UIUC [University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign],” Noah said.

Furthermore, UIUC is a college known for being a world-class school and a leader in research, teaching, and public engagement. These assets will help Noah get his degree and become a skilled scientist, researching weather patterns and how they work.

“I’d like to be an atmospheric scientist when I’m older,” stated Noah.

Noah’s enjoyment of atmospheric science and the study of weather can further help Colorado, or even the world, with understanding the Earth and its weather patterns and the study of the atmosphere. This also shows that he has thought carefully about what he wants to do and how he will do it.

Finally, Noah is very interesting and has a lot to say about life and current events. His ideas and plans for the future show us that he is very prepared for life and will become a wonderful scientist later on in life.