• Uncategorized

Humans of Montview: Viviana Devora

• Uncategorized

Humans of Montview: Stevie Thomas

• Uncategorized

Humans of Montview: Christopher Herrera

• 5.10 News

Uncategorized

5.10 News

• Diana Cerrillo, a kindergarten teacher, talks about her experience as a kindergartener teacher during the Solar Eclipse.

Uncategorized

Diana Cerrillo, a kindergarten teacher, talks about her experience as a kindergartener teacher during the Solar Eclipse.

• Uncategorized

2024 Journalism Trip Application

• Uncategorized

• Humans Of Montview: Ahmed

Features

Humans Of Montview: Ahmed

• Humans of Montview-Imani Tauaese

Features

Humans of Montview-Imani Tauaese

• Humans of Montview: Alya Mohamed

Features

Humans of Montview: Alya Mohamed

MTV News

The Student News Site of Montview High School

MTV News

MTV News

Humans of Montview: Wengel Wolde

This student, Wengel Wolde, is an active peer at DSST Montview. She was eager to express her goals and accomplishments that she wants to achieve throughout life. Let’s delve into the interview.

This feature on a Montview student is about Wengel, her set goals for the present and future, and her feelings about the classes and school at DSST Montview.

“I want to be a chemist because I love chemistry,” said Wengel Wolde.

Even though Wengel doesn’t particularly enjoy school, she still wants to strive for good grades and the GPA she desires. She also wants to make sure she completes her work on time.

“Right now it might not seem like I want to do the work, but you can get good grades, a good GPA, and by the time you graduate, you’re going to get into a good college,” said Wengel.

Surprisingly, Wengel doesn’t enjoy the sports here at DSST Montview; she is not that enthusiastic towards them.

“I don’t like sports at this school,” said Wengel Wolde.

Additionally, Wengel believes that the school can help her accomplish her goals by being supportive.

“I guess being supportive and also motivating you,” said Wengel Wolde.

Despite everything, Wengel is only late 1-2 times in the school year.

“Probably 1 or 2 because I am late in the morning,” said Wengel Wolde.

For my follow-up questions, I asked Wengel why she doesn’t like sports at DSST Montview. She explained how people don’t take it seriously and she feels that people take it for granted.

“I don’t feel like people take sports seriously here. Obviously, they just want the sports credits,” said Wengel Wolde.

In my next follow-up question, I asked, “Do you believe that Mr. Wright should have more teaching lessons?” Wengel believed there should be more because nobody wants to listen or really care about the class if there is no structure.

“I do agree. I believe that he should stop giving us so many packets because people would just want to go to sleep,” said Wengel Wolde.

This interview I conducted with Wengel Wolde has inspired me. She is articulate, kind, very clear with her words, and she gets her point across. I loved doing this interview with her and hope to do it again sometime soon.