• Uncategorized

Humans of Montview: Viviana Devora

• Uncategorized

Humans of Montview: Stevie Thomas

• Uncategorized

Humans of Montview: Christopher Herrera

• 5.10 News

Uncategorized

5.10 News

• Diana Cerrillo, a kindergarten teacher, talks about her experience as a kindergartener teacher during the Solar Eclipse.

Uncategorized

Diana Cerrillo, a kindergarten teacher, talks about her experience as a kindergartener teacher during the Solar Eclipse.

• Uncategorized

2024 Journalism Trip Application

• Uncategorized

• Humans Of Montview: Ahmed

Features

Humans Of Montview: Ahmed

• Humans of Montview-Imani Tauaese

Features

Humans of Montview-Imani Tauaese

• Humans of Montview: Alya Mohamed

Features

Humans of Montview: Alya Mohamed

MTV News

The Student News Site of Montview High School

MTV News

MTV News

Humans of Montview: Rawan Ibrahim

Rawan Ibrahim, a 9th grader at DSST: Montview, is a diligent classroom worker and an enthusiastic club participant. She has been involved in many clubs, including MSA and Healing Hands, to name a few. She is always hard at work, striving to improve her grades for the year.

“Trying to get my grades up without it being exhausting,” said Rawan.

She, contrary to what you might think, is somewhat overwhelmed with the amount of work needed to pass classes in school.

“Because of the amount of work that we have to do.” She stated, “6 different classes, different work, it’s tiring.”

Nonetheless, she believes that the key to improving your grades, and yourself, is to believe that you can do it. Thus, Ibrahim imparts the great knowledge of mindset, allowing us to further boost our own ambitions and goals to heights greater than what we could have ever reached with our feeble minds.

“By having the mindset of ‘you can achieve anything you want as long as you try your best and you’re passionate about it,” states Rawan.

Additionally, she believes that grades are some of the most important things when it comes to school as they can provide many opportunities for your future. Therefore, Ibrahim will continue to strive for better grades in school.

“Having good grades can give you a lot of opportunities in the future and it can lead to a lot of good things,” said Ibrahim.

Therefore, the determined Ibrahim is working her hardest, day in and day out, to improve her grades for herself, thereby allowing for her to get better opportunities for the future. This not only brightens her future but also positively impacts the friends that surround this remarkable person.

To conclude this grand article revolving around the great Rawan Ibrahim, we should remember that, though the work may be hard and the challenges may be many, hard work and dedication can lead you towards the path of greatness. Through challenge and the many days of pain, the end will arrive, and once it does, this day will bring forth the fruits of glory. This achievement will shine a light upon the glory that you have achieved. However blinding this light may become, it will show that Rawan Ibrahim has worked tirelessly to achieve the glory that she so rightly deserves.