MTV News

The Student News Site of Montview High School

MTV News

MTV News

Humans of Montview: Viviana Devora

A future ultrasound or lash technician

Humans of Montview: Viviana Devora 

A future ultrasound or lash technician.

By Stevie Thomas 

Along with being a very open minded person, Devora is also a very talented lash technician. 

This human of Montview is Viviana Devora. She’s a junior at DSST and a student that takes time out of her day just to help someone. She is a big help and brings a lot to the community.

“Unlike most people, I actually do enjoy school. It’s a place where I can come to learn but also spend time with my friends and be part of a different kind of community.” said Devora. 

Devora tells us about how although it is very rare for high school students to enjoy coming to school, for her it’s a chance to grow not only academically but as a person as well. . 

“Outside of school, I love spending time with my family or practicing on lash sets,” says Devora. 

Despite her focus on school and the importance it holds for her, she still finds it important to make time for her family as they are very important in her life, while still finding a way to make time for herself and what she likes to do.

“I would love to go to school to be an ultrasound technician because I think that would be a fun job to be in. If being an ultrasound tech does not work out then I want to go into cosmetology. ”  said Devora. 

Despite all of her hard work in school she still finds ways to learn more about being an ultrasound technician or finds time to get better at professional cosmetology.

Overall, I would say that Devora is a really adventurous and open minded person when it comes to work outside of school. She has a great work ethic and always is happy to be able to help people in the community. Besides all of that, Devora is always making time for the people she cares about most and that would be her family.